Dental CE Course: Full Mouth Rehabilitation - Taught by Dr. Ross Nash
In this program, Dr. Nash will discuss full mouth rehabilitation using esthetic materials. Advanced smile design, occlusion, materials choices and sequencing of treatment will be outlined and illustrated using actual clinical cases. The importance of accurate records and instrumentation will be demonstrated and each participant will take a facebow record, and mount his own models on a semi-adjustable articulator.
Advanced Smile Design
- Vertical Dimension of Occlusion
- Bite Opening
- Restoring the Worn Dentition
- Sequencing of Full Mouth Treatment
- The Esthetic and Functional Provisional
- Transitional Restorations
- Follow Up
- When Things Don’t Go So Right
- High quality full arch maxillary and mandibular study casts of their own dentition.
- Loupes and/or other means of magnification.
- Full mouth series of X-Rays
- Pre operative photography (highly recommended)
The Nash Institute for Dental Learning prides itself on offering the most comprehensive dental learning system available to general dentists. If you or your staff have any questions, would like to register, or would like more detailed information on this course, please call 855- DOC-NASH.
No Reviews for The Nash Institute
Have you taken this course? You can help other DCEdental.com visitors by adding your comments now.
Add A Review for The Nash Institute
The Nash Institute
Charoltte, NC 11111